JABA XPRESS TOURISM
JABA XPress Tourism caters to the tourism industry, allowing for a website build with a larger volume of content and offering the option of integration with the ATDW (Australian Tourism Data Warehouse).
The JABA Tourism website package includes the current JABA CMS version and a series of modules that can be added to each page to build your website structure.
What Your JABA XPress Tourism Website Will Include:
- JABA Design and Build of up to 150 pages of content
- (content needs to be provided or you can purchase a content creation pack)
- Various CMS modules including; rotating and full width banners, full width video, text boxes, galleries, tiles, multi columns, basic contact form, basic controls for SEO and more.
- Social Media Integration
- Hosting (free for the first year)
- 1 hour CMS training session
- Option of ATDW integration package
Not sure if the Standard Package is right for you? Compare XPress Packages to find out.
How the Process Works
We will work with you to determine the best focus for your website based on your requirements and focus in the tourism industry. We will also talk to you to determine if you require ATDW integration so your website can feature a search function with listings for you region's accomodation, attractions or events.
To begin the process you will need to determine if you have content to provide to us in one go or if you need assistance with copywriting, photography or video. If you do need assistance we will begin with the content creation. Once content is ready and provided all at once we can set up your new website.
- Provide your content all at once. See our content creation packs if you need assistance.
- You will need to prepare your DNS details in advance for the launch of your new XPress website. Read more about domain names and DNS here.
- JABA will start building your new website. We will send you a staging link to review for approval or changes once complete.
- When the website is approved for go live we will begin the process.
Your new website is live. We will provide you with login details and book your training session (either at JABA or over the phone).
Read more about XPress and websites frequently asked questions.
XPress Tourism Pricing
Including ATDW (Australian Tourism Data Warehouse)
- JABA XPress Tourism website package with ATDW integration is $10,000 +GST
- First year of hosting is discounted to $300 +GST.
Hosting is $600 +GST per year after the first 12 months.
Excluding ATDW (Australian Tourism Data Warehouse)
- JABA XPress Tourism website package without ATDW integration is $8,000 +GST
- First year of hosting is FREE.
Hosting is $300 +GST per year after the first 12 months.
Hosting is required to house your website in a secure enviroment on an ongoing basis. This is different from SSL or domain name. We also provide SSL security certificates. You will need to find a provider to purchase any domain names you need for your website so people can find you (e.g. www.jaba.com.au).
Browse the JABA XPress Tourism Websites We Have Built
Tourism Kangaroo Island
EXPLORE MORE JABA XPRESS WEBSITES
We love enquiries, talk to us or send a message
Contact us by filling out the form below and pressing SEND MESSAGE or call us directly
Contact us to find out more about the full range of available functions. We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate how easy it is to edit a JABA XPress website. Our offices are in Gilles Street, Adelaide CBD and parking is available in the street.
* JABA XPress websites and JABA XPress Content Creation Packages are offered as low price solutions based on the following terms and conditions. All JABA XPress websites are hosted on JABA managed servers and include the first 12 months of hosting for free for standard XPress websites. After 12 months the website hosting will be charged at our standard annual rate of $300 +GST per year for standard XPress website. All JABA XPress websites are content managed using JABA XPress CMS. JABA XPress standard sites can be produced within one to two weeks of delivery of all final content and completed registration forms from the client. The Content Creation Packages are based on a set number of hours for each component of the work. Additional hours can be negotiated for these services based on our standard hourly rate of $140 +GST per hour.